Monday, March 5, 2012

Tribes Opening Night

Oh, two events in a row? Very cool! I can't wait to see Kathryn's outfit of tonight, when she'll attend at the Atlantic Theater event. Here I really like the tight jeans and the bracelet. Also her haircut is amazing. I so love Kathryn's expressions here on the left. Wonderful caught moment.

PHOTO FLASH: Kathryn Erbe, Edie Falco, Laura Osnes Celebrate Tribes Opening

By David Gordon • Mar 5, 2012 • New York at TheaterMania.com

Nina Raine's Olivier Award-nominated play Tribes opened on Sunday, March 4 at the Barrow Street Theatre. The production is directed by David Cromer

Will Brill, Russell Harvard, Jeff Perry, Susan Pourfar, Gayle Rankin, and Mare Winningham star in the play, about how the relationship between a deaf son and his hearing family changes after he meets a woman from a deaf family who is rapidly losing her hearing.

The creative team includes Scott Pask (scenic design), Tristan Raines (costume design), Keith Parham (lighting design), Daniel Kluger (sound design), and Jeff Sugg (projection design).

Guests at the performance included producers Jean Doumanian, Scott Morfee and Tom Wirtshafter, as well as Glen Berger, Kathryn Erbe, Edie Falco, Laura Osnes, Bruce Pask, Melissa Van Der Schiff, and Max Von Essen.

More photos of the Opening Night here [click to enlarge]:

Photo source:

3 comments:

  1. She looks just as gorgeous without the makeup, so unfair lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have this fresh face when reaching my mid 40s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She truly is a beautiful woman. I'm jealous... I've reached my mid 40s and then some and wish I looked half as good as she does....

    ReplyDelete